Oppo launches Joy 3 for Rs. 7990 in India
Revealed last month, Oppo Joy 3 is now officially launched in India. It is priced at Rs. 7,990 and comes in classic white & matte grey color options. It is a Dual SIM phone running on ColorOS 2.0 based on Android 4.4 Kitkat OS. The device features 4.5 inch FWVGA IPS display offering 854 ×480 pixels resolution.
Oppo Joy 3 is a mid ranged smartphone powered up with 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor accompanied by 1GB of RAM. As per storage it comes with 4GB internal memory and supports MicroSD Card upto 32GB. Joy 3 comes with 5 Megapixel rear Camera having LED flash and a 2 Megapixel front facing camera.
Oppo Joy 3 supports basic connectivity options such as 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. It is running on 2000mAh battery.
Oppo Joy 3 Specifications:
- Android 4.4 KitKat based on ColorOS 2.0
- Dual SIM
- 4.5 inch FWVGA IPS display
- 854 ×480 Pixels Resolution
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor
- 1GB of RAM
- Mali-400 MP2 GPU
- 4GB of internal memory, Expandable upto 32GB using microSD Card
- 5 Megapixel rear Camera with LED flash
- 2 Megapixel front-facing camera
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2000mAh battery