Xiaomi today unveiled their next 4K Smart TV, named ‘Xiaomi Mi TV 2s’. Priced at 2999 Chinese Yuan, i.e. $483 or Rs. 30,660 approximately, 48 inch 4K Samsung display offering 3840 x 2160 pixels resolution with 178 degree viewing angle. It has built-in 1.4GHz quad-core MStar 6A928 Cortex-A17 processor couple up with 2GB DDR3 triple-channel RAM along with 8GB internal memory.
Xiaomi Mi TV 2sis running on Android 5.0 based MIUI TV and supports range of connectivity options including WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ ac, Dual-band 2.4 / 5GHz, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, 3 x HDMI 3.0 VGA, AV, Analog TV, 1 x USB 2.0 and 1x USB 3.0 and Ethernet. It has Dolby MS12 Virtual Surround Sound and Bass Boost. The TV is just 9.9mm thick and will be available in 5 different color choices including in Blue, Green, Pink, Gold, and Silver.
There’s also a Home Theater variant of Mi TV 2s that comes with Woofer and Speakers which is priced at 3999 Chinese Yuan, i.e. $644 or Rs.40,880 approximately. Both these Xiaomi Mi TV 2s Smart TVs will go on sale in China from July 28th.
Xiaomi Mi TV 2s Specifications:
- Android 5.0 based MIUI TV
- 48-inch 4K display
- 3840 x 2160 pixels
- 178-degree viewing angle
- 8 ms dynamic response, 4000: 1 contrast ratio
- 1.4GHz quad-core MStar 6A928 Cortex-A17 processor
- 2GB DDR3 triple-channel RAM
- Mali-760 MP4 GPU
- 8GB internal memory (eMMC 5.0)
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ ac, Dual-band 2.4 / 5GHz, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, 3 x HDMI 3.0 VGA, AV, Analog TV, 1 x USB 2.0 and 1x USB 3.0, Ethernet
- Supports H.265 1080P at 60 fps, H.263 1080P at 30 fps, MPEG1 / 2/4 1080P at 30 fps, VP8 1080P at 30 fps, REAL7 / 8/9 1080P at 30 fps, MJPEG 1080P at 30 fps
- 2.25-inch full-range stereo speakers with acoustic waveguide technology
- Dolby MS12 Virtual Surround Sound and Bass Boost