Huawei G8 with 3GB RAM and 5.5 inch 1080p Display Announced
Huawei at IFA introduced the latest smartphone in their G series, called as Huawei G8. Priced at 399 Euros the phone will be available in market by the end of this month. It is a high end smartphone featuring a 5.5 inch Full HD cured 2.5D glass display offering 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution. The screen is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass for better durability. It also has Fingerprint sensor for better security.
Huawei G8 comes out of the box with Android 5.1 Lollipop OS having Huawei Emotion UI 3.1 on top of it. It is powered up with Octa-Core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 (Cortex A53 – 4×1.5GHz + 4×1.2GHz) processor accompanied by 3GB of RAM and Adreno 405 GPU along with 32GB internal storage memory. We can expand the storage using MicroSD slot. The new G8 also carries a 13 Megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash and OIS. There’s a 5 Megapixel shooter at front-facing. As per connectivity, Huawei G8 support 4G LTE /3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE and GPS. Huawei is running the phone on 3000mAh battery.
Huawei G8 Specifications:
- Android 5.1 lollipop OS with Huawei Emotion UI 3.1
- Fingerprint sensor
- 5.5 inch Full HD cured 2.5D glass display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass
- 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- Octa-Core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 (Cortex A53 – 4×1.5GHz + 4×1.2GHz) processor
- 3GB of RAM
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 32GB internal memory, expandable using MicroSD card
- 13 Megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash and OIS
- 5 Megapixel front-facing camera
- 4G LTE /3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE and GPS
- 3000mAh battery