Motorola today officially launched their new ‘Moto X Play‘ smartphone in India at the starting price of Rs. 18,499. This is said to be one of the strongest competitor in this price range with its huge 21 Megapixel camera. Just like other recent Motorola smartphones, Moto X Play will also be available via Flipkart starting from tonight midnight in White and Black color options. Note, this wont be a Flash sale. Users can but the phone in two variants, i.e. 16GB for Rs. 18,499 and the 32GB for Rs. 19,999/-
Talking about the phone, Moto X Play is a Dual SIM smartphone coming out of the box with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop operating system. It sports a Full HD 5.5 inch Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protected display offering 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution. The phone is powered up with 2GB RAM, Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 ( 4 x 1.1 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.7 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor and Adreno 405 GPU making it really good not only in performance or Multitasking but also for HD gaming.
Another impressive specs of Moto X Play is its huge 21 Megapixel primary camera with dual-tone LED flash and f/2.0 aperture capable to record upto 1080p video recording. There’s also a 5 Megapixel front-facing shooter for selfies. As said, the phone comes in 16GB and 32GB storage variants, both variants can be expanded upto 128GB using MicroSD card. It also seems great in connectivity supporting 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11a/g/b/n (dual band), Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. Motorola is running Moto X Play on 3630mAh battery that can last with your for longer time.
With every new smartphone, Motorola and Flipkart brings us several launch offers. Well, the here is what comes with Moto X Play if we buy it between September 15th to 20th:
- 100 lucky buyers using Flipkart Ping will get 100% cashback
- Worth Rs 1000 Flipkart E-gift voucher
- Free movie vouchers worth Rs 500 from BookmyShow
- MakemyTrip Offers including (a) Bangkok, Thailand Holiday Package for 2 lucky buyers, (b) Goa Holiday Package for 2 buyers, (c) Worth Rs 5000 travel Vouchers, (d) 55% Off (Upto INR 1,500) on Domestic Hotels booking on mobile app, (e) Rs 1000 cashback on domestic flights booking on mobile app.
Motorola Moto X Play Specifications:
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop OS
- Dual SIM
- 5.5 inch display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 ( 4 x 1.1 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.7 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor
- 2GB of RAM
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 16GB /32GB internal storage memory, expandable upto 128GB using microSD card
- 21 Megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash and f/2.0 aperture
- 5 Megapixel front-facing camera
- 1080p video recording
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11a/g/b/n (dual band), Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- 3630mAh battery