Vivo Y27L is the latest 4G LTE smartphone from the company launched for Rs. 12,990. The phone looks very stylish in design with its magnesium alloy back panel and just 6.99mm thickness. The comes in only one silver color.
Talking about the features, Vivo Y27L sports 4.7 inch HD IPS display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution. It is a Dual SIM device running on Android 4.4 KitKat based Funtouch OS 2.0. The phone is powered up with 1.2 GHz Quad-Core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor accompanied by 1GB RAM and Adreno 306 GPU.
Vivo Y27L comes with 16GB built-in storage memory that can be expanded upto 128GB . We also get an 8 Megapixel camera with LED Flash at rear facing and a 5 Megapixel Selfie shooter at the front. In terms of connectivity, it supports 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. Vivo is running the phone on 2260mAh battery.
Vivo Y27L Specifications:
- Android 4.4 KitKat based Funtouch OS 2.0
- Dual SIM
- 4.7 inch HD IPS display
- 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- 1.2 GHz Quad-Core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor
- 1GB of RAM
- Adreno 306 GPU
- 16GB internal storage memory, expandable upto 128GB using microSD card
- 8 Megapixel rear camera with LED Flash
- 5 Megapixel front-facing camera
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- 2260mAh battery