As scheduled, Motorola today officially launched their new smartphone Moto X Style. Starting at the price of Rs. 29,999, the phone will be available from October 14th (obviously) via Flipkart in two color options, i.e. Black and White colors.
Moto X Style seems good in design as well as in specifications. It is actually a huge phablet sporting 5.7 inch Quad HD TFT LCD display offering 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3. It is a Dual SIM phone running on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop OS. But the phone will soon receive Android Marshmallow update as promised by Motorola. Moto X Style is powered by 1.8 GHz hexa-core Snapdragon 808 processor coupled up by 3GB of RAM and Adreno 418 GPU making it quite good in performance, multitasking as well as in HD gaming.
As per storage, Moto X Style comes in two different variants, 16GB and 32GB internal storage. That also makes the difference in their prices. Motorola has also provided expandable memory slot supporting upto 128GB MicroSD card. Just like Moto X Play, this phone also brings us 21 Megapixel primary camera with dual-tone LED flash and f/2.0 aperture not only allowing you to capture your favorite moments in high quality vibrant pictures but also in Ultra HD 4K video recordings. Taking care of Selfie users, Motorola has provided 5 Megapixel front-facing shooter with 87-degree wide-angle lens, LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture and 1.4um pixel. Surely Moto X Style will let you capture stylish Selfies for your social media.
Measuring 153.9 x 76.2 x 6.1 to 11.06 mm (curve) and Weighing 179g, Moto X Style supports 4G LTE connectivity along with 3G, WiFi 802.11a/g/b/n/ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS, GLONASS and NFC. It is powered up with 3000mAh battery which is said to be accompanying you upto 30 hours. This is non-removable battery with Turbo Charging capabilities. Moto X Style is also IP52 certified that can keep water away upto some extent and also has water-repellent nano-coating.
As said, Motorola Moto X Style will come in two variants, their prices will differ too. The 16GB variant is priced at Rs. 29,999 while the 32GB variant will come for Rs. 31,999. The company is also offering several Launch Day Offer including:
- Exchange offer upto Rs. 15,000
- 100 lucky customers will get 100% cashback
- Rs. 5000 off on International holidays for all customers from MakeMyTrip
- Flipkart Electronic Gift Vouchers worth Rs. 1000 for all customers
Motorola Moto X Style specifications:
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop OS, upgradable to Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Dual SIM
- 5.7 inch Quad HD TFT LCD display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 1440×2560 pixels resolution
- 1.8 GHz hexa-core Snapdragon 808 processor
- 3GB of RAM
- Adreno 418 GPU
- 16 and 32GB internal storage memory, expandable up to 128GB using microSD card
- 21 Megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash ad f/2.0 aperture
- 4K Ultra HD video recording
- 5 Megapixel front-facing camera with 87-degree wide-angle lens, LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture and 1.4um pixel
- IP52 certified water-repellent nano-coating
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11a/g/b/n/ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS, GLONASS and NFC
- 3000mAh non-removable battery with fast charging