HTC One A9 with Android 6.0 Marshmallow and Metal body announced
HTC has introduced a new smartphone running Android Marshmallow at launch event as promised. This is HTC One A9, company’s first smartphone in its all new One A series. The phone seems great not only in Features and Specifications but also in Design with Metal packaging. HTC One A9 will go on sale from first week of next month in four color options, i.e. Carbon Gray, Opal Silver, Topaz Gold and Deep Garnet.
As per Pricing, the new One A9 comes in 2 variants, i.e. 2GB RAM with 16GB storage and 3GB RAM with 32GB storage. As of now the cost of 2GB variant is unknown but 3GB RAM with 32GB storage unlocked variant is available for Pre-order in USB at the price of $399.99. The boot-loader of this variant can be unlocked without warranty void. HTC also offers UH OH Protection with One A9.
HTC One A9 comes with a Multi-directional fingerprint sensor integrated in the home button. It comes out of the box with latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS having HTC Sense UI. It features a 5 inch Full HD AMOLED display protected with 2.5D Gorilla Glass 4 and offers 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution. HTC has powered the phone with Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 (4 x 1.5GHz + 4 x 1.2GHz) processor along with Adreno 405 GPU. As we know about the RAM and storage (2GB RAM with 16GB internal storage / 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage), it also has expandable memory slot supporting up to 2TB microSD card.
In the camera department, HTC One A9 brings 13 Megapixel primary camera with LED Flash, BSI sensor, OIS, PDAF and f/2.0 aperture at rear facing. While at the front facing we get an Ultrapixel camera with f/2.0 aperture. Both the cameras can record upto Full HD 1080p video recordings. As per connectivity, the device supports major connectivity options including 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 & 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS and NFC. HTC has powered up the device with 2150mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0.
HTC One A9 Specifications:
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with HTC Sense UI
- Multi-directional fingerprint sensor
- 5 inch Full HD AMOLED display with 2.5D Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 (4 x 1.5GHz + 4 x 1.2GHz) processor
- 2GB RAM with 16GB internal storage / 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage
- Expandable up to 2TB using microSD card
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 13 Megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, BSI sensor, OIS, PDAF and f/2.0 aperture
- Ultrapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 1080p video recording with both camera
- 24-bit, 192kHz supported by Hi-Fi DAC, Dolby Audio
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 & 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS and NFC
- 2150mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0