Huawei today made official its new smartphone called, Huawei G7 Plus. As of now the phone launched only in China and Thailand at 2095 Yuan, i.e. appropriately $330 or Rs. 21,800/- It comes in three different color choices in including Grey, Silver and Gold. There is no confirmation about its global roll out OR we can say it is the Huawei G8 version for Thailand and China which was announced back at IFA 2015 because there is no different in the phone’s specifications or designs, except a slight change in processor.
Huawei G7 Plus comes out of the box running Android 5.1 Lollipop OS with Huawei Emotion UI 3.1 on top of it. It would get Android Marshmallow update by February 2016. It comes with Hybrid Dual Nano SIM slots and is powered up with octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor (G8 was powered up with Snapdragon 616) along with 3GB RAM and Adreno 405 GPU making it a beast in performance. The phone comes with 32GB internal storage memory supporting expandable MicroSD card.
Packed in a Metal Uni-body, Huawei G7 Plus has Fingerprint scanner at the rear panel, while the front has a Full HD 5.5 inch cured 2.5D glass display offering 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution. The camera department carries a 13 Megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash and OIS, while the front has 5 Megapixel Selfie shooter. Just like all other specs, Huawei G7 Plus is also as good in connectivity supporting 4G LTE /3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE and GPS. The device is running on 3000mAh battery.
Huawei G7 Plus Specifications:
- Android 5.1 lollipop OS with Huawei Emotion UI 3.1
- Fingerprint sensor
- 5.5 inch Full HD cured 2.5D glass display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass
- 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor
- 3GB of RAM
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 32GB internal memory, expandable using MicroSD card
- 13 Megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash and OIS
- 5 Megapixel front-facing camera
- 4G LTE /3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE and GPS
- 3000mAh battery