ZTE has announced yet another smartphone in its Axon series, called ZTE Axon Max. Packed with aircraft-grade aluminum-titanium alloy body, it comes with pretty powerful specifications with great design and great Selfie camera. The phone is now up for pre-order in China at the price of 2,799 Yuan, i.e. $431 or Rs. 28700 approximately. It is set for shipping later this month, however, there is still no information available for its global launch.
Coming to the specifications, ZTE Axon Max features a huge 6 inch Full HD AMOLED display with 2.5D curved glass offering 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution. It is powered up with 3GB RAM, 1.5GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 64-bit processor and Adreno 405 GPU made for amazing performance and multitasking. It also has 32GB internal storage memory and supports expandable MicroSD card up to 128GB. In terms of connectivity, Axon Max supports 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, GPS and USB Type-C.
Furthermore, the phone is running on Android 5.1 Lollipop OS with ZTE’s own MiFavor 3.5 UI on top of it. It has Hybrid Dual SIM slots where we can also use the second slot for memory card. For better security, the phone also carries a Fingerprint Sensor nicely placed just below the rear camera. As per camera, there is 16 Megapixel primary shooter with LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture and PDAF. ZTE Axon Max can be good choice for Selfie fans because of its huge 13 Megapixel front-facing shooter having f/2.2 aperture.
ZTE has backed up Axon Max with 4140mAh battery with Quick Charge 2.0 that charges the device up to 60% in less than 30 minutes.
ZTE Axon Max Specifications:
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with MiFavor 3.5 UI
- Hybrid Dual SIM Slots
- Fingerprint Scanner
- 6 inch Full HD AMOLED display with 2.5D curved glass
- 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- 1.5GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 64-bit processor
- 3GB RAM
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 32GB internal storage memory, expandable upto 128GB using MicroSD card
- 16 Megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture and PDAF
- 13 Megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, GPS and USB Type-C
- 4140mAh battery with Quick Charge 2.0