Huawei GX8 with 3GB RAM, Fingerprint sensor and 5.5 Inch Display Announced for $350
Huawei today introduced Huawei GX8 at CES 2016, the US version of earlier launched Huawei G8. Priced at $350, the GX8 will hit the US market somewhere in Q1 2016, in three different color choices including Gray, Silver and Gold. It is exactly the same as Huawei G8 in specifications. Let’s take a quick look at that.
The new GX8 sports the same Full HD 5.5 inch 2.5D glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection and offers 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution. Coming out of the box with Android 5.1 Lollipop OS, it is powered up with 3GB RAM paired up by Octa-Core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 (Cortex A53 – 4×1.5GHz + 4×1.2GHz) CPU and Adreno 405 GPU. As per storage, the phone carries 32GB on-board and further supports 128GB microSD card.
The phone also has Fingerprint sensor for better security. As per photography, Huawei GX8 features a 13 Megapixel primary camera with OIS and Dual-tone LED Flash offering you bright vibrant features. On the front facing we get a 5 Megapixel Selfie shooter. It is 4G LTE enabled smartphone also supporting 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE and GPS. Huawei has powered the phone with 3000mAh battery.
Huawei GX8 Specifications:
- Android 5.1 lollipop OS with Huawei Emotion UI 3.1
- Fingerprint sensor
- 5.5 inch Full HD cured 2.5D glass display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass
- 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- Octa-Core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 (Cortex A53 – 4×1.5GHz + 4×1.2GHz) processor
- 3GB of RAM
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 32GB internal memory, expandable using MicroSD card
- 13 Megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash and OIS
- 5 Megapixel front-facing camera
- 4G LTE /3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE and GPS
- 3000mAh battery