LG announced two new smartphones in all new K series at CES 2016, called LG K10 and K7.Out of these, the LG K10 today launched officially in Korea, which will start shipping from January 14th. It will be available in Indigo Black and White colors at the price of 2,00,000 Korean Won, that is approximately Rs. 11,000 OR USD $165.
LG K10 comes out of the box running Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system featuring a 5.3 inch In-cell Touch IPS display with 2.5D glass offering 1280 x 720 pixels resolution. It is a mid ranged phone powered by 1.2 GHz quad-core processor along with 1.5GB of RAM. We get 16GB on-board storage memory that can be expanded up to 32GB using microSD car. In the camera department, LG K10 has a 13 Megapixel primary camera with LED flash, while at the front facing it carries a 5 Megapixel camera for Selfies and video calling.
LG K10 comes in LTE as well as 3G variant. So, the connectivity it supports includes 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS and NFC. LG has backed up the phone with 2,300mAh battery.
LG K10 Specifications:
- Android 5.1 Lollipop OS
- 5.3 inch In-cell Touch IPS display with 2.5D glass
- 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- 1.5GB of RAM
- 16GB Internal storage memory, Expandable up to 32GB using microSD card
- 13 Megapixel rear camera with LED flash
- 5 Megapixel front-facing camera
- 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS and NFC
- 2,300mAh battery